10. "So, when do you head back to Illinois?" replaces previous conversation-starter, "So, how do you like Nashville?"
9. E-mail arrives from apartment company, containing an attachment called "30-day vacate notice."
8. Blog's list of "things to do in Nashville" makes me feel not organized, but wistful and pressured.
7. Casual mentions of "we should have lunch/drink/dinner sometime" replaced by frantic cries of "Oh my god, we have to go out before you/I leave!"
6. Being enlisted to help recruit next year's visiting fellow.
5. Surveying contents of refrigerator and freezer with thoughts like, "Wow, I really need to eat all those veggie brats before I move."
4. Renters e-mail me asking for recommendation of house cleaning services (I LOVE MY RENTERS!).
3. Thoughts turn to home-owny things like how much ductless air conditioning will cost and whether I need to take out a home equity loan.
2. Realization that my beloved will only visit Nashville one more time before I move home. Even worse, soon we'll be back on airplanes. Damn.
1. Do I really need to pay this parking ticket?